Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Just For Jewelry Artists

These slow times have given me the time to start organizing my work space. While doing this long overdue activity, I re-discovered a plethora of old, forgotten, yet very useful Cross Stitch magazines.

I love cross stitch! In one of my past lives, I was an avid cross stitcher, embroidery girl, sewer, crocheter, knitter, to name a few. The result is, as is many times the case, a nice collection of Cross Stitch magazines. I find myself with all these magazines, and while they all have so many very wonderful patterns for a huge variety of items, I could really use the extra space in my "craft area" now.

Whether it's because I'm environmentally conscious or just have a hard time parting with them, I want to see them go to a good home. I've placed them on sale for a price reduced from the original list price on my Etsy shop in hopes that someone out there can get good use out of them.

These slow times are good for activities like this, and hey, who knows, I may even find a sale in there somewhere too! I invite every Cross Stitch lover out there to have a look. Maybe you'll find a long lost issue that you are missing from your collection and find a must have in the process.

Happy stitching every one!

1 comment:

KnockKnocking said...

Lovely blog! Love to see more posts!